Personal data protection
Personal data are the data that FashionHouse collects for the provision of the service, identification of a person, contacting a person for the provision of the service or resolution of questions.
FashionHouse undertakes to protect the personal data of customers and users and their privacy. The online activities of FashionHouse comply with all the relevant activities and the relevant legislation of the European Union and the laws of the Republic of Estonia, incl. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. FashionHouse takes all precautions (incl. administrative, technical and physical) to protect the collected personal data. Only authorised persons have access to the data in order to alter and process them.
All the personal data disclosed in relation to the visits made to the FashionHouse website and the purchases made in the account management environment are treated as confidential information. The use of an encrypted bank data link shall guarantee the safety of the personal data and bank details of the person making a purchase.
FashionHouse takes all security measures (incl. physical, IT and organisational) for the protection of the processed personal data. Only authorised persons may access personal data and the personal data of all FashionHouse customers are regarded as confidential information.
1. Which data are collected?
- The information you give us when you register as a customer (incl. your first name and surname, email address).
- The information you give us in relation to ordering goods/services and notices sent via email (incl. your first name and surname, email address, current account number, postal address, telephone number, bankcard details).
- Any other information that you provide to FashionHouse.
The following non-personalised data are collected about every person who visits the FashionHouse online store:
- information on the use of the online store (incl. IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, reference source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, time and date of the visit and other statistics);
- We may also use the services of third parties, such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Facebook Pixel, to collect, monitor and analyse information about the transactions between you and us or in relation to our online store, including information on the products and services purchased from us.
Data are collected about visits to and stays on the website in order to improve the website and make it more convenient for visitors.
- The name, account number and email address are sent to the service provider that administers the payment service on the website. FashionHouse (Pelsmar OÜ) is the controller of personal data, and FashionHouse sends the personal data necessary for making payments to the processor, Maksekeskus AS.
- Maksekeskus AS is a separate controller in the processing of payments and only sends FashionHouse information on whether the payment was successfully made.
Personal data may be transferred to companies providing IT support if this is necessary for ensuring the functionality of the online store or data hosting.
2. Use of personal data
FashionHouse may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of a purchase and sales contract;
- management of the online store;
- adapting the online store to your needs;
- providing you access to the services of the online store and their use;
- sending the products ordered by you by sharing your delivery address with our logistics partners;
- sending messages and paying invoices, and receiving payments;
- emailing you the messages you’ve requested;
- dealing with the queries, feedback and complaints associated with our products sent by you;
- sending you regular email messages on our new products, special offers or other information that we think may interest you, using the email address given by you;
- we also use your personal data to contact you in order to request your permission to use/share your purchase experience in our marketing or sales materials.
3. How long are the collected data retained?
The data of the persons who have registered as loyal customers of FashionHouse are retained indefinitely. The non-personal technical data collected on the website of the FashionHouse online store are retained indefinitely.
Personal data related to personalised queries and/or transactions are retained for up to seven (7) years after the last interaction with the service provider due to the obligation to prove transactions arising from the Accounting Act.
Interaction means, among others, responding to direct marketing by viewing or clicking a link.
4. To whom can the collected data be sent?
FashionHouse has the right to share the personal data of customers with third parties such as processors, accountants, transport and courier companies, companies providing transfer services. FashionHouse is the controller of the personal data. The controller sends the personal data necessary for making payments to the processor, Maksekeskus AS.
The personal data processed by FashionHouse may be transmitted without the consent of the person only to an authority or person who has a justified need for this or a direct right arising from law (e.g. a court or body conducting pre-trial proceedings).
The personal data processed by customers within the scope of FashionHouse purchases are treated as confidential and the right to process, disclose or transit these data falls solely within the scope of responsibility of the owner of the data (the customer).
When ordered by a customer of FashionHouse, FashionHouse provides technical support in the field of data processing, but this does not change the relationship of ownership and liability with respect to the data.
If a customer who has joined the loyal customer programme has granted the relevant consent, FashionHouse may disclose the email address of the customer to partners in order to provide better service to the customer. All clients have the right to withdraw their prior consent at any time.
The partner to whom data are transmitted is Smaily (Sendsmaily OÜ), Paldiski mnt 29, 10612 Tallinn, Harju County, Estonia.
5. What are the rights of a person to the collected data?
The right to access, correct and terminate the processing of their data.
A loyal customer registered in the FashionHouse store has the right to access, amend/correct their personal data in the FashionHouse store or email a query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to opt out of direct marketing offers, you can do so immediately via the link at the end of each email sent. The change takes effect immediately.
If there is no legal basis (any longer) for processing or disclosure of personal data or enabling access to the data, the termination of use or erasure of the data or termination of disclosure of the data or enabling access to the data can be requested. A request must be submitted for this purpose in a manner that makes it possible to identify the person.
A Client has the right to request at any time that the processing of their personal data be terminated or that their personal data be corrected, deleted or closed. FashionHouse performs the requested action not later than within seven working days of submission of the written request by the customer.
If a customer believes that personal data processing has violated their rights, the customer has the right to submit a claim to FashionHouse, the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court in order to stop the violation.